CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.82Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.88Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.11Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Tobias Richard Vandevelde wakes up in hospital with memory of the night before, his horrified mother tells him that he was found unconscious. At Featherdale Wildlife Park. In a dingo pen. He assumes that his two rambunctious best friends are somehow responsible, until he discovers that they're just as freaked out as he is. Then the mysterious Reuben turns up, claiming that Toby has a rare and dangerous 'condition'. Next thing he kws, Toby finds himself involved with a strange bunch of sickly insomniacs who seem convinced that he needs their help. It's t until he's kidnapped and imprisoned that he starts to believe them - and to understand what being a pararmal monster really means.
- Author BiographyCatherine Jinks was born in Brisbane in 1963 and grew up in Sydney and Papua New Guinea. She studied mediaeval history at university and her love of reading led her to become a writer. Her books for children, teenagers and adults have been published to wide acclaim all over the world, and have won numerous awards. Catherine's most recent books include the bestselling Genius series. Catherine lives in the Blue Mountains in NSW with her husband, journalist Peter Dockrill, and their daughter Hannah.
- Author(s)Catherine Jinks
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2010
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight510 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.