All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis text challenges ideas that discussion of spirituality should be silenced; religious beliefs should be discarded rather than examined; or higher education means moving beyond faith to reason. It aims to open opportunities (pedagogical and theoretical) for inquiry into students' worldviews.
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1998
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleCritical Education & Ethics
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content Noteindex
- Height230 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Bachrach Tan,Mary Louise Buley-Meissner,Mary McCaslin Thompson,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.