All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreate and implement high-impact, low-cost training programs - in half the time or better! Accelerated learning - the use of the full mind and the whole personality to speed and enhance learning - has impressed trainers and learners worldwide with its effectiveness. The Accelerated Learning Handbook is the definitive guide to this state-of-the-art learning approach. Written by accelerated learning guru Dave Meier, the book explains an invative, rapid instructional design methodology and presents hundreds of practical techniques and ideas to speed training time and reduce costs, while significantly improving learning and long-term results.In The Accelerated Learning Handbook , discover how leading corporations are using A.L. methods to: speed and enhance learning; greatly reduce course design time; improve retention and job performance; involve learners at every stage of the process; enhance both classroom and Web-based learning; create healthier learning environments; build effective learning communities; and, energize and re-humanize the learning process.
- Author BiographyDave Meier founded the Center for Accelerated Learning in 1980. Since then, he has trained more corporate training professionals to use accelerated learning techniques than any other person worldwide. The Center for Accelerated Learning mails over 200,000 brochures and newsletters annually in support of Dave's work and seminars. His clients include Continental Airlines, Ameritech, Con Edison, Canon USA, Shell Oil, Starbucks, Traveler's Insurance, AT&T, Intel, and American Express. He has published articles in Training & Development magazine, is the editor of Accelerated Learning Application News, and was chosen Trainer of the Year by the ASTD's Brain Trainer's Group.
- Author(s)Dave Meier
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication29/06/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleGeneral Finance & Investing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight743 g
- Width193 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.