All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe US political system's a mess. Anything that's good for 99% of the people is blocked by the lobbyists for the 1%. When Dr. Abby Adams is appointed to fill the few remaining months in her late sister's Senate term, she is appalled at how things are REALLY done in government. Unable to shut up and smile, she turns Washington on its ear. But she is t alone. Regina Temple, the African-American woman who became her guardian when the sisters were orphaned, is a woman of spirit and grace. Later Regina took in her own nephew, Duke, w a six-foot five-inch, Phi Beta Kappa law student at Georgetown. The patchwork family is small, but mighty. You'll cry, you'll laugh out loud, you may even stand up and cheer for this firecracker of a vel, the first in The Accidental President Trilogy, A Political Fable for Our Time.
- Author BiographyDixie Swanson pens a fast, fun read, whether it is in a novel, blog or tweet. Catch her irreverent with and incisive commentary at www.dixieswanson.com and subscribe to her blog, Dixie's Words. Follow her @DixieSwanson1 on Twitter.
- Author(s)Dixie Swanson,Jane Hancock
- PublisherProse Publishing
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.