Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe management of cultural diversity is a major challenge in many states. This book follows up the theoretical analysis of Ethnic Diversity and Public Policy with detailed case studies from leading international experts on Malaysia, Tanzania, Mauritius, Trinidad and Tobago, Northern Ireland, Spain, and the United States to discover what lessons can be learned for policy-makers in other divided societies.
- Author BiographyCrawford Young is Rupert Emerson and H. Edwin Young Professor of Political Science at the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication11/09/1999
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave USA
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCrawford Young
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.