The Acid-Alkaline Lifestyle: The Complete Program for Better Health and Vitality by Neil Raff, Larry Trivieri (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.93+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe human body is a truly magnificent creation. And because of its ability to regulate, balance, repair and protect itself, the latest scientific research shows that each of us has the capacity to function well for at least one hundred and twenty years. So why do most of us only make it to our seventies? Why are so many of us afflicted with degenerative diseases? And why are the diseases that once only plagued the elderly - heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, arthritis and cancer - w increasingly affecting our younger generations? Why does the gift of long, healthy live seem so unattainable. What is it that we are missing? In THE ACID-ALKALINE LIFESTYLE, bestselling author, Larry Trivieri and Dr. Neil Raff provide a simple solution to that very important question. For decades, physicians and medical researchers have used the body's acid-alkaline balance, or pH levels, as a way of determining a patient's overall health status. The problem is that the most accurate and commonly used test used to check acid-alkaline balance - the pH blood test - rarely reveals a shift away from a rmal pH reading until acute, life-threatening diseases strike. And by then it is often too late to do anything. While a pH blood test may read rmal, what the test does t show is what your body may be forced to do to keep it that way as it combats and seeks to compensate for the excess acidity that inside that afflicts the vast majority of us today. Left undetected, this corrosive build-up of acid set the stage for most of the disease conditions afflicting us today. THE ACID-ALKALINE LIFESTYLE is t simply ather book about diet and pH. It's a book about the first and only complete and comprehensive acid-alkaline balancing programme of its kind - one that goes far beyond diet and nutrition alone. What the authors have done in this book, t only explains the problems caused by excess acidity, but, also, and more importantly, spells out the proven safe and effective self-care methods that anyone can use to dramatically improve their health, enhance their sleep, cope with stress and get the most out of exercise with a lot less effort - all while providing the best nutritional eating plan for balancing pH throughout the body. THE ACID-ALKALINE LIFESTYLE provides all the practical information you need to restore and maintain your health and boost your energy so that you can achieve a longer, healthier life - the way nature intended. Over the years, a number of books have appeared promoting ways to keep acid-alkaline levels in check through diet and nutrition. But to truly achieve and maintain acid-alkaline balance requires far more than diet and nutrition, alone. And w, for the first time, here is a book that lays out all of the other essential elements for creating vibrant health.
- Author BiographyLarry Trivieri is a leading writer and editor in the field of holistic and alternative medicine. He is, also, a frequent lecturer about health-related topics and has been a featured guests on many television and radio shows. Neil Raff is medical director at Integrated Medicine and Nutrition. He has specialised in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology for over thirty-three years.
- Author(s)Larry Trivieri,Neil Raff
- PublisherSquare One Publishers
- Date of Publication11/10/2015
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationGarden City Park, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintSquare One Publishers
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.