All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated classic children's story designed to introduce the art of gathering and eating acorns, by the author of the popular vegetarian cookbook and field guide, Acorns and Eat'em. Delightfully written and whimsically illustrated, The Acorn Mouse is a fun read for children of all ages.
- Author BiographySuellen Ocean is both a novelist and non-fiction writer who has been teaching the art of eating acorns since 1981. Her book, Acorns And Eat'em, has been enjoyed by cooks and nature enthusiasts across the country. Suellen enjoys gathering and cooking acorns with her family and friends.
- Author(s)Suellen Ocean
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Illustrator(s)Larry Todd
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.