All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume investigates the linguistic development of children with regard to their kwledge of the verb and its grammar. The selection of papers brings to researchers and in particular psycholinguists empirical evidence from a wide variety of languages from Hebrew, through English to Estonian. The authors interpret their findings with a focus on cross-linguistic similarities and differences, without subscribing to either a UG-based or usage-based approach.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/10/2007
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleStudies in Theoretical Psycholinguistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 33
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight505 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byInsa Gulzow,Natalia Gagarina
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.