All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis lovely book is an indispensable guide for acrylic flower artists, revealing how to paint 50 of the most popular floral subjects, from agapanthus to zinnia, with plant-specific instructions for capturing the unique beauty of each species. All the techniques you will need are clearly explained and demonstrated, from analysing the shape and structure of flowers to mixing and blending rich, lumius colours, laying washes, creating textured effects, and adding highlights. Each featured flower includes information about its distinguishing characteristics, detailed step-by-step instructions, a complete colour palette, mini demonstrations showing special techniques, and a stunning full-colour image of a finished painting.
- Author BiographyLexi Sundell's dramatic acrylic floral paintings have been chosen for prestigious international shows such as Blossom-Art of Flowers 2007-2009 and can be found in private and corporate art collections across the United States. As a gallery owner, she enjoys mentoring other artists to further their creative development.
- Author(s)Lexi Sundell
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight625 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.