All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 2.5 million copies sold since its release in 1976, The Act of Marriage has helped Christian couples around the world discover new joy and sexual fulfillment in marriage. This new edition expands on topics previously only touched on and includes updates on the latest findings in medicine and social science. It offers biblical principles, goals, guidelines, and charts to help couples enrich their physical relationship.
- Author BiographyTim LaHaye is a New York Times bestselling author of more than 70 nonfiction books, many on biblical prophecy and end-times. He is the coauthor of the record-shattering Left Behind series and is considered one of America's foremost authorities on biblical end-times prophecy. Beverly LaHaye (www.cwfa.org) is the bestselling author of the Seasons Series (with Terri Blackstock) and The Act of Marriage (with her husband, Tim). She is the founder and chairwoman of Concerned Women for America and shares a daily devotional commentary on the nationally syndicated radio show Concerned Women Today. She and her husband live in southern California.
- PrizesWinner of Evangelical Christian Publishers Association (ECPA) Platinum Awards 1992.
- Author(s)Beverly LaHaye,Tim F. LaHaye
- Date of Publication06/02/1998
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb & w line
- Weight335 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.