All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated and expanded edition gives a fresh informative edge to an already definitive book. New sections discuss sex after sixty and five reasons why God created sex, all supported by the very latest findings in the fields of medicine and sociology. For engaged couples and newlyweds who want to make lovemaking a joy from the start ...For couples who have been married for years and want to maintain the flame or rekindle the embers ...for every husband or wife who wants to be a better lover -- here are the insights into each other's bodies, psychosexual makeup, and need for tender, unselfish affection that can help you achieve your goal. With over 2.5 million copies in print, The Act of Marriage has helped thousands of Christian couples maximize their joy in sexual union and saved countless marriages. Pastors, doctors, and psychologists alike have endorsed the frank, practical insights.
- Author BiographyTim LaHaye is a New York Times bestselling author of more than 70 nonfiction books, many on biblical prophecy and end-times. He is the coauthor of the record-shattering Left Behind series and is considered one of America's foremost authorities on biblical end-times prophecy. Beverly LaHaye (www.cwfa.org) is the bestselling author of the Seasons Series (with Terri Blackstock) and The Act of Marriage (with her husband, Tim). She is the founder and chairwoman of Concerned Women for America and shares a daily devotional commentary on the nationally syndicated radio show Concerned Women Today. She and her husband live in southern California.
- PrizesWinner of Evangelical Christian Publishers Association (ECPA) Platinum Awards 1992.
- Author(s)Beverly LaHaye,Tim F. LaHaye
- Date of Publication12/02/1998
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb & w line
- Weight203 g
- Width108 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
- Edition StatementRevised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.