All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $105.10Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn this outstanding volume, Dr. Gaillard has assembled a team of international experts who have written one of the most comprehensive treatises on this topic. Ranging from fundamental molecular developmental mechanisms of the corticotroph cell, to the treatment of Cushing's Disease, these chapters provide a cutting edge overview of the pathogenesis, diagsis and treatment of disordered hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal function. Especially teworthy are the inclusion of chapters on appetite control and neuro-immumodulation, reflecting the recent exciting advances in these fields. The student of Cushing's Disease and the HPA axis will find elucidation of the latest basic scientific advances, coupled with patient friendly guidelines for clinical diagsis and management of an extremely challenging neuroendocrine disorder. The repute of the authors, highest quality writing, lucid text and comprehensive coverage of the topics, all blend to result in an excellent text.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleEndocrine Updates
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight545 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byRolf C. Gaillard
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.