All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThorougly revised, second edition of one of the most successful theatre books ever published by NHB - a definitive guide to acting. The Actor and the Target offers a fresh and radical approach to acting by a world-famous director. Now republished in an extensively revised new edition, it has sold almost 4,000 copies in the home market alone since first publication in October 2002.
- Author BiographyDeclan Donnellan founded Cheek by Jowl, which he ran for fifteen years followed by a freelance theatre and opera directing career including an all-male As You Like It, the world premiere of Angels in America at the National and this year's RSC Chrismas show, Great Expectations.
- Author(s)Declan Donnellan
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight350 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.