All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionNow incorporating new DSM-5 diagstic suggestions, The Addiction Progress Notes Planner, Fourth Edition contains complete prewritten session and patient presentation descriptions for each behavioral problem in The Addiction Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition . The prewritten progress tes are organized around 44 main presenting problems and can be easily and quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation. New progress tes language is consistent with evidence-based treatment interventions, meeting the changing requirements of accrediting agencies. Fully revised, this resource saves mental health professionals hours of time-consuming paperwork.
- Author BiographyArthur E. Jongsma, Jr., PhD, is the Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners(r). Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He was the founder and director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for twenty-five years. He is the author or coauthor of over forty books and conducts training workshops for mental health professionals around the world. David J. Berghuis, MA, LLP, is in private practice and has worked in community mental health for more than a decade. He is also coauthor of numerous titles in the PracticePlanners(r) series.
- Author(s)Arthur E. Jongsma,David J. Berghuis
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitlePracticePlanners
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/01/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1168 g
- Width215 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.