CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2002, prior to the restructuring on July 1, the government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region was made up of 16 administrative bureaux and 68 administrative departments. The origins of the existing government administrative framework can be traced back to 1841 when the Hong Kong colonial government was first established.
- Author BiographyProfessor Ho Pui-yin, whose Matrise and doctoral degrees were obtained in Paris, has been teaching in the History Department of the Chinese University of Hong Kong since 1991.
- Author(s)Pui Yin Ho
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2004
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width175 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.