The Adobe Photoshop Book for Digital Photographers (covers Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop CC) by Scott Kelby (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $71.15Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.48+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionScott Kelby, Editor and Publisher of Photoshop User magazine-and the best-selling photography book author in the world today-once again takes this book to a whole new level as he uncovers more of the latest, most important, and most useful Adobe Photoshop techniques for digital photographers. This update to his award-winning, record-breaking book does something for digital photographers that's never been done before-it cuts through the bull and shows you exactly how to do it. It's t a bunch of theory; it doesn't challenge you to come up with your own settings or figure it out on your own. Instead, Scott shows you step by step the exact techniques used by today's cutting-edge digital photographers, and best of all, he shows you flat-out exactly which settings to use, when to use them, and why. That's why the previous editions of this book are widely used as the official study guide in photography courses at colleges and universities around the world. LEARN HOW THE PROS DO IT Each year, Scott trains thousands of professional photographers on how to use Photoshop, and almost without exception they have the same questions, the same problems, and the same challenges-and that's exactly what he covers in this book. You'll learn: * The sharpening techniques the pros really use.* The pros' tricks for fixing the most common digital photo problems fast!* The step-by-step setup for getting what comes out of your printer to match exactly what you see onscreen.* How to process HDR (High Dynamic Range) images using Merge to HDR Pro.* How to master Photoshop's Content-Aware features.* How to use Photoshop's video editing features to make movies from your DSLR videos.* How to process RAW images like a pro (plus how to take advantage of all the new Camera Raw features in CS6 and Creative Cloud!).* The latest Photoshop special effects for photographers (there's a whole chapter just on these!).* A host of shortcuts, workarounds, and slick insider tricks to send your productivity through the roof! Plus, Scott includes a special bonus chapter with his own workflow, from start to finish, and each chapter ends with a Photoshop Killer Tips section, packed with time-saving, job-saving tips that make all the difference. If you're a digital photographer, and if you're ready to learn all the tricks of the trade -the same ones that today's leading pros use to correct, edit, sharpen, retouch, and present their work-then you're holding the book that will do just that.
- Author BiographyScott Kelby is Editor-in- Chief of Photoshop User magazine, President of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP), Training Director for the Adobe Photoshop Seminar Tour, and one of the leading seminar instructors in the industry today. Scott is author of the best-selling books The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers, Photoshop Down & Dirty Tricks, and The Digital Photography Book (parts 1, 2, 3 & 4), among others. His easygoing, plain-English style of teaching makes learning Photoshop fun. He trains thousands in his live seminars each year and knows firsthand which techniques are in hot demand, and now he shares them here in his latest book.
- Author(s)Scott Kelby
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1352 g
- Width203 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.