The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom: The Complete Guide for Photographers by Martin Evening (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $68.57Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdobe Photoshop Lightroom was designed from the ground up with digital photographers in mind, offering powerful editing features in a streamlined interface that lets photographers import, sort, and organize images. This completely updated bestseller was also written with photographers in mind. Author Martin Evening describes features in Lightroom 4 in detail from a photographer's perspective. As an established commercial and fashion photographer, Martin kws firsthand what photographers need for an efficient workflow. He has also been working with Lightroom from the beginning, monitoring the product's development and providing valued feedback to Adobe. As a result, Martin kws the software inside and out, from image selection to image editing to image management. In this book you'll learn how to: * Work efficiently with images shot in the raw or JPEG format * Import photographs with ease and sort them according to your workflow * Create and manage a personal image library * Apply tonal adjustments to multiple images quickly * Integrate Lightroom with Adobe Photoshop * Export images for print or Web as digital contact sheets or personal portfolios * Make the most of new features in Lightroom 4, such as the Camera Raw Process 2012 Basic panel tone controls Photographers will find Lightroom 4-and The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book-indispensable tools in their digital darkrooms. This book's companion site, www.thelightroombook.com, offers video tutorials, articles, sample images, and updates from author Martin Evening. With Martin's expert guidance, you'll soon find that you have precisely the tools you need to turn your concentration back where it belongs-on making better pictures! -George Jardine, digital photography consultant As a photographer himself, Martin Evening kws what tools photographers need to realize their creative vision. In this book, he shows t only how Adobe Photoshop Lightroom works but also why it will become an essential part of any photographer's workflow. -Greg Gorman, photographer
- Author BiographyMartin Evening is a London-based advertising and fashion photographer and noted expert in both photography and digital imaging. In addition to being a bestselling author, Martin is sought after for speaking and lecturing and was inducted into the NAPP Photoshop Hall of Fame. He also works with the Photoshop and Lightroom engineering teams, consulting on new feature development and alpha and beta testing. He is one of the founding members of PixelGenius, a software design company producing automated production and creative plug-ins for Photoshop.
- Author(s)Martin Evening
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1386 g
- Width191 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Contained items statement4 Paperbacks
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.