All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionHow to use the Adult Coloring Book of Trees... LOTS of beautiful and ornate coloring book pages for hours and hours of relaxing calm and peace. And isn't that what coloring is really about. Turn on some music, sit back, and let your creative juices flow while you turn a page of black and white into the embodiment of your mind's ultimate color scheme! This is a coloring book devoted to each and every one of us. We can all use some relaxation and peace, so this is how we can do it in a fun way! Renew your love of coloring and the wonderful Tree designs we have compiled. Some of them are simple and floral, while others are caught somewhere in our darkest dreams and fantasies. This is a study of the Trees that will leave you with many hours of peaceful coloring and serenity. This book has been a collaborative effort between artists, designers, and psychologists. This book t only soothes you, but also increases mental stimulation. The pictures and designs may seem random at first glance, but they're anything but. We also added some really cool coloring pages that are just for you to zone out after reading our madness. We think you'll love the designs and create some incredible pieces of art! Our idea with this project was to both inspire you, and increase neuronal activity and stimulation in a way that activates very unique parts of your mind. There are fields of research suggesting that both children and adults who work with coloring books and designs can effectively raise their IQ. So have fun, relax, let the markers and pens do what they will, and hang on for an incredible, mind altering ride! We hope to give the designer (you) a very introspective and mind expanding experience. Your ideas and the beauty you create are more important than the original designs. This is for you!
- Author BiographyCynthia Van Edwards Born in Oklahoma, with fierce Comanche blood in her veins, Cynthia Van Edwards spent hours and hours as a young girl riding horses and drawing. She found herself guiding towards arts programs and psychology in college, attending Northwestern University, where she graduated with honors. She began a career that started in counseling for children that were having learning issues in school. She eventually began working with adults who were suffering attention deficit issues and began thinking of ways to inspire people through artwork.
- Author(s)Cynthia Van Edwards
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.