All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.05Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is the winner of the Somerset Maugham Prize. Funny, sad, bewildering and painfully honest, it's a must-read for all fans of Joe Dunthorne's Submarine . (Emerald Street). Jim Thorne. He wants to understand love. His mum. Her three sisters have epic perms. And they're famous. His dad. He is focused on a vital question: Mario or Sonic? It's England, 1989-2009. So expect a little history. The dolphin's name is Dilly.
- Author BiographyJoe Stretch was born in 1982 and brought up in Lancashire. He moved to Manchester at the age of 18 to study politics at Manchester University. His band, Performance, in which he is lead singer and lyricist, released their debut album in 2007.
- PrizesWinner of Somerset Maugham Award 2013.
- Author(s)Joe Stretch
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight188 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.