All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe Advanced Projection Manual is designed to provide cinema engineers and projectionists with the necessary technical kw-how and hands-on advice. The book also includes a much needed introduction to electronic and digital projection techlogies. The Advanced Projection Manual is published jointly by FIAF and the Norwegian Film Institute.
- Author BiographyTorkell Saetervadet is a cinema design and technology expert based in Norway. He is author of the comprehensive guide on film and digital projection, FIAF Digital Projection Guide. Until 2010, the author held the post as director of technology atUnique Cinema Systems (UCS), the company responsible for the roll-out of D-cinema in Norway-the first country in the world to transfer its entire cinema exhibition industry to digital.Prior to his engagement with UCS, he co-founded Norsk kinokonsult, a company specialising in cinema design. Other past positions include technical manager at the Norwegian Film Institute in Oslo and principal cinema engineer for the digital sound format SDDS in Europe. He is a member of the SMPTE and supported the archival frame rate efforts of the SMPTE DC.21 committee. He is currently also an associate member of the FIAF Technical Commission.
- Author(s)Torkell Saetervadet
- PublisherFederation internationale des archives du film
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBruxelles
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintFederation internationale des archives du film
- Content Note300 illus.
- Weight1134 g
- Width241 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.