All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionThe Adventures of Agnes and the Martian is the story of a spunky and adventurous young lady that meets a curious, little green alien with one eye right in the middle of his head. At first they aren't sure what to make of each other, but quickly learn how important it is t to judge a book by its cover-or, shall we say, a Martian by his one eye.
- Author BiographyDawn Hutchins lives in Florida with her husband, Chris, and her daughter, Agnes. She is a writer and recipe developer. Dawn created the blog Florida Coastal Cooking in 2009 when she discovered her entrepreneurial spirit. The inspiration for this book was her Nana, whose bedtime story of Agnes and the Martian is one of Dawn's most treasured memories. She is so happy to pass this on to her daughter to create a connection between Agnes and her late great-grandmother, whom Agnes never got to meet. The illustrations are real photos, and Agnes painted much of the Martian and spaceship graphics. Dawn is excited to teach her daughter the magic of creativity, and this is their first entrepreneurial work together! Their passions include camping, yoga, paddle boarding and flying on spaceships with Martian.
- Author(s)Dawn Hutchins
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byAnna Rabhan
- Illustrator(s)Dawn Hutchins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.