CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.39
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.67
About this product
- DescriptionIf your child has been diagsed with diabetes, then this book can really help. This is a wonderful story about a diabetic mouse who travels the world and lives life to the fullest. He shows your child that living and prospering with diabetes is really about having the right attitude. In fact, your diabetic life style of focusing on good health can actually be an advantage. This book is fun and a joy for children to read themselves -- or have it read to them by an adult. The author's son was diagsed with diabetes and he kws how important it is to let children kw that everything will be ok, and that in fact, things will be fantastic. This wonderful colorful book includes spectacular artwork, and witty and entertaining rhyming verses.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Maki's artwork, photographs, film documentaries, designs, and writings have been published and distributed across the globe in various formats. As a father of a diabetic child, Jeff knew it was important to create a children's book that helps newly diagnosed kids (and parents) realize that everything will be OK -- that they will live a normal and productive and exciting life. Jeff knows the shock of initial diagnosis can be a bit stunning, and he wrote this book to help out on a very basic level.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Stephen Maki
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jeffrey Stephen Maki
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.