All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $25.81
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $84.91
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.79
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
About this product
- DescriptionMurphy Ratkin is a chubby little rat that is loved by everyone, that is everyone but himself. Corn Husk Grove is a happy place to live, but Murphy Ratkin thinks that life on the other side of Lily Patch Pond is going to be better. He's ready for adventure and he what's to change his life and who he is. What's on the other side of Lily Patch Pond and what could possibly change his life over there? When Murphy Ratkin gets over there, even he is surprised! Things are t what he expected and he learns important lessons about life and himself. This story will help children feel comfortable with who they are, to feel self worth and that they are special just as they are. Ready for adventure...lets go!
- Author BiographyTina Shinn has had the privilege of being a Pre-school teacher and enjoys working with children of all ages. After publishing some of her poetry, she wrote and illustrated The Adventures of Murphy Ratkin and Kimmieloo too; the first book that she has had the honor of publishing! Tina was born in San Francisco, CA but raised mostly in Stockton, CA. She currently lives in Valley Springs, CA with her 7 th grade sweetheart Paul, they've been married 20 years now! Tina is currently a CNA at her local hospital and is attending college to achieve her RN degree. Tina had a sweet, chubby rat named Murphy while she and Paul lived on a sail boat for a few months. This is where the Adventures of Murphy Ratkin began! They lived on a bigger boat for 8 years before becoming land lovers again, it was a great adventure. Tina was very shy growing up and knows what it's like to feel lonely and wanting to fit in. Children and adults alike try so hard to act or be like someone else because they believe that somehow that other person is more exciting, popular or important than themselves. Her goal is to help children feel comfortable with who they are, to feel self worth and that they are special just as they are.
- Author(s)Mrs Tina Theresa Shinn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mrs Tina Theresa Shinn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.