All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe Adventures Of Murray The Misunderstood Moray Eel is a children and young adults' book about the wonderful underwater world. It is told by Murray a Green Moray Eel with humor giving the readers interesting bits of information about our planet and the oceans. Murray also talks about different animals and environments through underwater photographs.
- Author BiographyThe Emmy winning Mr. Piotrowsky grew up in New York City where he started his career in advertising. Over the next forty years, he has been a Creative Director, Writer, Art Director and Photographer for advertising agencies, corporations and publishing companies in New York and Los Angeles. In the mid eighties, he started his own advertising and design agency and television production company. His clients have included The Food Network, Ray Ban Sunglasses, Fortune Magazine, AT&T, New York Magazine, Grolier Publishing and Bantam Books. He has written, designed and produced television commercials, corporate and marketing videos as well as designing books and book covers. He also has extensive credits in film and network television in both production and post production which has earned him an Emmy in children's programming for Sound Design for a CBS Special, A Special Day In The Year Of The Child, an Emmy Nomination for Graphic Title Design for a PBS Film, The Gardener's Son and a Monitor Award Nomination for a CBS Sports Special, Shark Tagging. Mr. Piotrowsky has been involved in network series such as True Blue for NBC, Bellevue Emergency for ABC and the Canned Film Festival a syndicated sitcom. He was the Editor and Post Production Supervisor for Lifetime's Our Home, Sound Editor for NBC's Her Hidden Truth and has worked on ABC's Wide World of Sports and National Geographic specials. Mr. Piotrowsky's film credits include title design for Heartland and Alambrista. He is also a photographer whose work has appeared in advertisements and commercials. As a PADI Dive Master and Rescue Diver he brought his photographic talents into the depths with him.
- Author(s)MR Gene Piotrowsky
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.