Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe Adventure of Pixie and Pete, Pixie Gets Lost is the second in a series of books written by Tracy Dirst. Pixie Gets Lost is about an adventure to the park which teaches both Pixie and Pete a valuable lesson about the skill of listening. Pete teaches Pixie the importance of listening only to find she needs a little practice on that subject herself. This mirrors the relationship between children and their parents. We, as parents, expect our children to listen to us but often times we aren't practicing what we preach . The book also touches on how parents need to pay attention to their children, at all ages, so the children have the guidence of the parentss to stay on the right track in life.
- Author(s)Tracy Dirst
- Date of Publication28/12/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.