All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first paperback edition in English of one of the most important and entertaining works of Surrealist fiction. Aragon's 1922 vel boldly appropriates the titles and plot of a 17th century epic, recounting the adventures of Odysseus' son Telemachus but the moralistic underpinnings of the original are replaced by a Surrealist's dedication to the strange, the contrary. A wryly self-conscious book, full of the kinds of intertextual games associated with writers such as Borges and Calvi.
- Author(s)Louis Aragon
- PublisherExact Change,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/03/1999
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBostone
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExact Change,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight215 g
- Width154 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byJudd D. Hubert
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.