All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn this second adventure of Tiller and Turnbuckle, Grandpa Dachshund tells his seven grand puppies the story of how Tiller, a dachshund who loves to sail, and Turnbuckle, the calico cat who loves adventure, rescue a dog from the sea during a storm as they sail away from St. Simons Island. Before the dog passes out, he mutters, ...must...find...ship...Jamaica. Then his paw opens, and a glass eye falls onto the deck. Tiller and Turnbuckle change course for Jamaica on a quest to find the ship. But Tiller, Turnbuckle, and the dog are captured by pirates. A chase begins across the Bahama Islands with swordfights, amazing escapes, and daring rescues. Join Tiller and Turnbuckle, and their many animal friends, in this tale of mutiny and buried treasure.
- Author BiographyAfter serving in the U.S. Navy, Michael E. Paul returned to his homeport of Baltimore, Maryland where he has been sailing the Chesapeake Bay and teaching at Calvert School for the past thirty-three years. His third graders know him as Pirate Paul. Mike lives with his wife, Betsy, aboard their boat, Godspeed, in Baltimore harbor where he does much of his writing.
- Author(s)MR Michael E Paul
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.