CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis delightful story takes the reader through an adorable pug's journey of losing an eye. In a beautifully illustrated story, Dr. Lefkowits helps children understand how they can experience some kind of set-back and overcome it. Weezy the pug, despite a loss, finds the silver lining in his disability and regains his ability to enjoy life! A wonderful story for kids of all ages with or without any type of challenge.
- Author BiographyDr. John Lefkowits is a licensed psychologist with twenty years of experience working with families in transition. He is the founder of Suburban Psychology and provides clinical services to a range of clients in the Washington-Baltimore area.
- Author(s)John Lefkowits Phd
- PublisherJohn Lefkowits, PH.D.
- Date of Publication24/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Lefkowits, PH.D.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tea Seroya
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.