Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.31Trending at AU $38.63
- AU $35.00Trending at AU $35.76
- AU $34.87Trending at AU $37.65
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $14.00
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $16.24
- AU $16.29Trending at AU $24.27
About this product
- DescriptionA Wall Street Journal bestselling leadership consultant teams up with an acclaimed international speaker and mountain climber to deliver a landmark program for transforming adversity into a powerful advantage.What if you could convert everyday struggles, big and small, into the kind of fuel that spurs you past everyday rmality to everyday greatness? This book is built upon a simple but powerful promise: anyone can use the ingredients of adversity to elevate one's business and life.Dr. Paul G. Stoltz is the world's leading expert on adversity-related research, theory, and applications. Erik Weihenmayer-a world-class mountain climber who happens to be blind-is Stoltz's Adversity Advantage personified. Their dream-team combination of wisdom and experience adds up to an application-packed program that shows listeners how to: -Rewire core response mechanisms to respond optimally to anything that happens the moment it strikes.-Move past coping with and managing adversity to harnessing adversity.-Pinpoint and grow Adversity Strengths-bring out the best under pressure.The Adversity Advantage blends proven leadership techniques with real-world anecdotes for a seven-step path to success.
- Author BiographyPaul G. Stoltz, Ph.D., is a leading authority on the science of mindset-assessing and strengthening human capacity, resilience, and agility. He is the founder of PEAK Learning, Inc., a global research and consulting firm, and the international bestselling author of Adversity Quotient. Paul lives in San Luis Obispo, California, with his family. Coming soon... Lloyd James has been narrating since 1996, has recorded over six hundred books in almost every genre, has earned six AudioFile Earphones Awards, and is a two-time nominee for the prestigious Audie Award. His bestselling and most critically acclaimed performances include Elvis in the Morning by William F. Buckley, Jr., Ben Hur by Lew Wallace, Searching for Bobby Fischer by Fred Waitskin, and Mystic Warrior by Tracy and Laura Hickman. Lloyd's background as a performer includes extensive work in classical theater and folk music. He lives in Maryland with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Erik Weihenmayer,Paul G. Stoltz
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Lloyd James
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time570
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.