All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the challenges of running an advertising agency in the early part of the twentieth century and examines the organization and operation of such agencies in great detail. One of the earliest manuals on planning and operating an advertising agency, this book was also one of the first to illustrate the vital part that advertising plays in the successful business, using six American advertising agencies as its sources.
- Author(s)Albert E. Haase,Floyd Y. Keeler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleRoutledge Library Editions: Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.