All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionCriminal defense attorney Darcy Cole is facing one of the biggest cases of the distinguished career but at the same time he must deal with his own midlife crisis.
- Author BiographyLarry Axelrood, a practising lawyer, is a former prosecutor in the State's Attorney's office in Cook County. A member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, he is a graduate of Indiana State University and The Advocate is his first novel.
- Author(s)Larry Axelrood
- PublisherCumberland House Publishing,US
- Date of Publication30/09/2000
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCumberland House Publishing,US
- Weight550 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.