All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionThe African American Scholarship Guide should prove to be a very useful tool for libraries, high schools, students and parents to help find the latest and best scholarship opportunities for African American students. The African American Scholarship Guide includes: thousands of scholarships and grants for African American Students preparing for college and post graduate work.
- PublisherAmber Communications Group, Inc.
- Date of Publication09/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmber Communications Group, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byTony Rose
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.