All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.05Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.68Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionAfrican and African American History is about the synchronization of the experience of the Africans, particularly the Africans in the Diaspora. The major themes explored in this book extend to their historical, cultural, and socio-political experiences. They share the experience of originating from Africa, the Cradle of Civilization, and the impacting experience of colonialism and all of its consequences. This book is well researched and well written, and contains a breadth of general information that will enhance the kwledge of any individual interested in African and African American History.
- Author BiographyIsaiah O. Adegbile was a trained teacher in Nigeria under the British and American systems of education and taught in various Nigerian schools before coming to the U.S. in September 1960 for further studies. He received his Bachelor's Degree in History from Virginia Union University, his Master's Degree in African Studies from Howard University, and he obtained his Doctorate Degree in History from St. John's University. He currently teaches courses in various colleges and universities.
- Author(s)Isaiah O. Adegbile
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication19/02/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight517 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.