Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1933, the Kulturwissenschaftliche Bibliothek Warburg left its home in Hamburg and went into exile in London, salvaging the books and image collection of its founder Aby Warburg from the Nazis. Essays by internationally rewned scholars are dedicated to how the intellectual approach of the K.W.B. contributed to the English scholar community. The publication also examines how the move to London affected the research of the K.B.W.
- Author BiographyUwe Fleckner, Head of the Warburg-Haus, Hamburg; Peter Mack, Director of the Warburg Institute, London
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication16/10/2015
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, 49 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight652 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byPeter Mack,Uwe Fleckner
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.