All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the perfect hikiing guide for the occasonal hiker, for busy professionals wanting to get away to the mountains for a weekend, or for tourists visiting the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The guide book focuses on the early sections of 110 easily accessible hiking trails around the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Author BiographyJ. L. Stepp and Lin Stepp are native Tennesseans who grew up exploring the Smoky Mountains. Lin Stepp is also the author of The Smoky Mountain Series with Kensington Publishing.
- Author(s)J. L. Stepp,Lin Stepp
- PublisherMountain Hill Press
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationTN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMountain Hill Press
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.