All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn this second edition of his bestselling book, author Art Kleiner explores the nature of effective leadership in times of change and defines its importance to the corporation of the future. He describes a heretic as a visionary who creates change in large-scale companies, balancing the contrary truths they can't deny against their loyalty to their organizations. The Age of Heretics reveals how managers can get stuck in counterproductive ways of doing things and shows why it takes a heretical point of view to get past the deadlock and move forward.
- Author BiographyArt Kleiner is the editor-in-chief of the quarterly magazine strategy+business (http://www.strategy-business.com). He is the author or coauthor of several acclaimed business books, and is a faculty member at New York University's Interactive Telecommunications Program. His articles have been published in a variety of places, including Wired , Fast Company , Harvard Business Review , and The New York Times Magazine .
- Author(s)Art Kleiner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/08/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B Warren Bennis Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight656 g
- Width162 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Foreword byWarren G. Bennis,Steven Wheeler,Walt McFarland
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.