The Age of Inequality: Corporate America's War on Working People by Jeremy Gantz (Paperback, 2017)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.17Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForty years ago, the richest 1 percent controlled 25 per cent of America's wealth. Today it's 40 percent, and the richest one-tenth of one percent have as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent. Launched in Chicago in 1976, the muckraking, progressive magazine In These Times has been tracking this disastrous history through groundbreaking and heart-wrenching reportage, as well as incisive analysis. This book tells the story of a shockingly successful corporate crackdown, from Reagamics to the precarious sharing ecomy, as well as intermittent movements to stem the tide, from the Seattle global justice protests to the Fight for 15. Featuring contributions from Barbara Ehrenreich, Tom Frank, Tom Geoghegan, Juan Gonzalez, Chris Hayes, Naomi Klein, Salim Muwakkil, Ralph Nader, Frances Fox Piven, Bernie Sanders, Slavoj Zizek, and many others, The Age of Inequality will be the definitive account of one of the defining issues of our time.
- Author BiographyJeremy Gantz is a contributing editor with In These Times. He lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Jeremy Gantz
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication02/05/2017
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Weight368 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.