All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book people over the age of 70 talk about how they remain vital. The result is a treasury of humor and profundity by some of the most fascinating and gifted men and women of our time.
- Author(s)Connie Goldman
- PublisherFairview Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFairview Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width141 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.