All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionA sneak peek at up-and-coming trends in IT, a multidimensional vision for achieving business agility through agile architectures The Agile Architecture Revolution places IT trends into the context of Enterprise Architecture, reinventing Enterprise Architecture to support continuous business transformation. It focuses on the challenges of large organizations, while placing such organizations into the broader business ecosystem that includes small and midsize organizations as well as startups. * Organizes the important trends that are facing techlogy in businesses and public sector organizations today and over the next several years * Presents the five broad organizing principles called Supertrends: location independence, global cubicle, democratization of techlogy, deep interoperability, and complex systems engineering * Provides a new perspective on service-oriented architecture in conjunction with architectural approaches to cloud computing and mobile techlogies that explain how organizations can achieve better business visibility through IT and enterprise architecture Laying out a multidimensional vision for achieving agile architectures, this book discusses the crisis points that promise sudden, transformative change, unraveling how organizations' spending on IT will continue to undergo radical change over the next ten years.
- Author BiographyJASON BLOOMBERG is President of ZapThink, a Dovel Technologies Company. He is a thought leader in the areas of Enterprise Architecture, Service-Oriented Architecture, and Cloud Computing, and helps organizations around the world better leverage their IT resources to meet changing business needs. He is one of the original Managing Partners of ZapThink LLC, a leading SOA advisory and analysis firm, which was acquired by Dovel Technologies in August 2011. He developed the only vendor-independent, Enterprise Architecture focused SOA and Cloud Computing training available on the market. This training includes Enterprise Architecture considerations for various Cloud-based options, how to put together a Cloud road map, and how best to communicate the position the Cloud should take in the greater context of agile Enterprise Architecture.
- Author(s)Jason Bloomberg
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley CIO
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.