All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionAt present, about 45 million Americans are over the age of 65, and by 2020, one out of every six Americans will be 65 or older. These statistics are reflective of a worldwide phemen in developing and developed countries alike unrivalled since the Industrial Revolution. This edited volume, written by experts in many fields, examines the ecomic and psychological research on how aging consumers behave, make decisions, and choose in the marketplace. The book takes stock of what is kwn, identifies gaps and open questions, and outlines an agenda for future research. It covers topics from the individual to the societal level of analysis.
- Author BiographyAimee Drolet is Associate Professor of marketing at UCLA, Anderson School of Business. She is a psychologist who studies consumer decision making. In particular her research focuses on the mental processes that underlie consumers' judgements and choices. Much of her recent research is on elderly consumers. Carolyn Yoon is Associate Professor of Marketing at the Ross School of Business, University of Michigan. She holds appointments as associate profess of psychology and as faculty associate in research center for Group Dynamics of the Institute for Social research. Her research centers on understanding memory, cognition and judgment processes across the lifespan in social and consumer related contexts. She is a leading expert in the field of consumer neuroscience. Norbert Schwarz is Charles Horton Cooley Collegiate Professor of Psychology at the University of Michigan, where he holds positions as Professor of Marketing and Research professor in the Survery research center and theResearch center for Group Dynamics of the Institute for Social Research. His research focuses on human cognition, communication and judgment, including its implications for consumer behavior. He has received the Wilhelm Wundt Medal of the German Psychological Association for contributions to psychology as an experimental science.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/07/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMarketing and Consumer Psychology Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Academic
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight554 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAimee Drolet,Carolyn Yoon,Norbert Schwarz
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.