All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe Aging Experience is the phase of our life that tends to get the least attention, in terms of planning and forethought. We research and plan where we will go to college, where we will live, our career opportunities, our retirement. Even our estates are planned, through wills, trusts and advance health care directives. What we do t usually plan very well -- or even understand fully -- is the aging experience we will encounter.
- Author BiographyAfter a career in the high tech field, the author and his wife founded Support For Home In-Home Care, responding to their own family experiences with aging parents. Learning the challenges facing family caregivers and the difficulties many of us have with the aging experience, becoming directly involved in elder care became much more meaningful than worrying about computers and information technology. The human rewards and experiences of that choice have led directly to writing this book. We hope others will benefit from our own painful and wonderful experiences.
- Author(s)Bert Cave
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.