Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionMajor tree crops contribute substantially to the ecomy of many developing countries on the Asian, African and Latin American continents. For example, coffee is the main revenue earner for Kenya. This book provides a comprehensive review of the agromy, botany, taxomy, genetics, chemistry, ecomics, and future global prospects of a range of crops that have great food, industrial and ecomic value such as cocoa, coffee, cashew, oil palm and natural rubber. It discusses the major tree crops of great ecomic value to the developing world. The author is an eminent scientist who has won numerous awards for his work in this area.
- Author(s)K. P. Prabhakaran Nair
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication11/05/2010
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.