All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an illustrated guide to trapping, identifying and quantifying airborne biological particles such as fungus, plant spores and pollen. Including a comprehensive review of what is in the air and detailing the historical development of theories leading to modern aerobiology, the book explains the fundamental processes behind airborne dispersal and techniques used to sample, identify and quantify biological particles. Includes photographs and 9 colour reproductions of paintings of airborne particles.
- Author(s)Jonathan S. West,Maureen E. Lacey
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/08/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight423 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.