Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $74.00
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.16
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionJenna Price and Dan Kesler meet while on assignments to a Beaufort Sea, Alaska drilling operation run by Texagon where they tice activities they weren't meant to see. Something completely unexpected is coming out of a producing oil field. They decide to join forces to find out what is hidden in the oil production. Their investigation leads them to cross paths with Texagon's security chief, Philip Cosgrove. They follow clues to Indonesia where they discover the true reason for suspicious oil activities has thing to do with oil. Now they are racing against time to unravel the conspiracy while staying ahead of a killer intent on tying up loose threads.
- Author BiographyDavid DesAutels has worked in the oil industry for over thirty years as a petroleum geoscientist. Visit his website at www.david-desautels.com. He has also published the non-fiction book The Twelve Step Program to Better Business Management.
- Author(s)David A Desautels
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.