Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe eponymous alchemist of Ben Jonson's quick-fire comedy is a fraud: he cant make gold, but he does make brilliant theatre. The Alchemist is a masterpiece of wit and form about the self-delusions of greed and the theatricality of deception. This guide will be useful to a diverse assembly of students and scholars, offering fresh new ways into this challenging and fascinating play.
- Author BiographyErin Julian is a Doctoral Student at McMaster University, Canada. Helen Ostovich is Professor of English at McMaster University, Canada. She is the editor of a number of editions of Ben Jonson's plays and founding editor of the journal Early Theatre.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleArden Early Modern Drama Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight502 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Volume editorDr. Helen Ostovich,Erin Julian
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.