All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionIn this account of 12 months in her life, much-loved author Glennie Kindred explores the powerful fusion of alchemy with the eight Celtic festivals, and shows us how to tap in to the natural energy of transformation inherent in the earth's cycles.
- Author BiographyGlennie Kindred, a native of the United Kingdom, is an artist, art and pottery teacher, and gardener. She's been involved in facilitating green events in England for more than 25 years, as well as in numerous other healing programs. Glennie is well known for her interactive and participatory talks and workshops, where she share her experience of creating ceremony, Celtic wisdom, and healing techniques, and encourages creativity through a sacred approach to arts-and-crafts activities. These subjects and her deep love of the earth are reflected in all her books.
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication27/10/2005
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Out-of-print date12/02/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Illustrator(s)Glennie Kindred
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.