CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionAlchemy of Foods and Herbs: Course 2: Abbie Abuta to Beezy the Bee Pollen Queen The Legend of the Beet Brothers is part of a 15 course series and is a continuation of my series of stories on the Beet Brothers. Course 1: which began as The Alchemy of the 5 Elements as the Beet Brothers study in the College of Alchemy for Plants; to learn from the Elements and Nature Spirits about the 5 Element Theory and the 5 senses relationship on how to heal humans. After graduating Course 2: Alchemy of foods and Herbs Abbie Abuta to Beezy the Bee Pollen Queen begins as they travel around the world interviewing plants and trees for this continuing series. This course covers 55 trees or plants including Acidophilus, Agate and Bee Pollen. The characters start from Abbie Abuta to Beezy the Bee Pollen Queen in this Course. This book is full of story, poetry, humor, history, geography and holistic healing sciences about each plant. It also includes many culinary and medicinal recipes as well as how to make body care products, household and garden things, and toys and fun things using the plants or trees of each course. It even includes numerous charts. The Charts are on the chemistry of herbs and foods from Acetates to Zinc with over 300 chemical constituents uses and herbs or foods containing them. Charts on herbal properties from Absorbent to Zymotic, and Medicinal Uses from Abscesses to Zygomycosis. It also includes 5 Element Charts, Bach Flower Charts and Charts on Ayurveda, puzzles, quizzes and more. This is part of a series with 13 more courses to come in this 15 course series, covering over 600 plants and trees.
- Author BiographyOsalina Berman M.H. has been studying Holistic Health for over 40 years. In 1974 - 1976; she lived mostly on wild herbs and fruits in a wilderness Valley in Kauai learning the many uses of the trees and plants around her. She began her practice as a Holistic Health Consultant and Massage Therapist in 1979. She received a degree as a Master Herbalist from the Emerson College of Herbology in 1981. She has had a practice in Holistic Health for over 30 years. She is the mother of two beautiful daughters who are 31 and 28 years old and she continues to write about Holistic Health through her courses and books on healing also available through Create-space and Amazon.com and on line stores around the earth.
- Author(s)Osalina Berman M H
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.