All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe Alien Enigma is a n-fiction book which closely examines evidence of the existence of extraterrestrial life on this planet. J P Robinson weaves together a wealth of astounding and suppressed material in this comprehensive work covering the many complex subjects associated with alien activity. In this intricate and expansive overview of the ET scenario here on Earth, Robinson exposes the government conspiracy to conceal essential information from the public regarding the alien presence and the already well established diplomatic relationship between them and us. Each chapter of The Alien Enigma offers a great insight into separate topics connected with the alien hypothesis, such as UFOs, abductions, crop circles, contactees, cattle mutilations and more. The chapter 'Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind' delves exclusively into the macabre world beneath our feet in the deep underground military bases (DUMBs), with particular focus on the sinister Dulce base in New Mexico. Explosives expert and whistle-blower Phil Schneider put his life on the line to inform the public of the great injustices taking place incognito below the ground. Much of his expertise is shared here, vital information which will become lost to future generations since Schneider's murder. Ather chapter 'Space Secrecy' deals with NASA's dubious origins and associations with former Nazis whose gruesome past was secretly expunged from the records as they were brought to the US through Operation Paperclip at the end of WWII. NASA's penchant for secrecy continues to the present day, and Robinson reveals how this elite group of scientists have succeeded in covering up the fact that our nearest celestial neighbour, the Moon, is t a natural object but rather an artificial satellite which rings like a bell when struck during seismic testing. Such an incredible discovery if proven correct has massive implications for humankind, as author's Knight & Butler queried, who built the Moon? How and why? The space chapter also reveals what Neil Armstrong really saw when he arrived on the Moon (yes, further research would suggest that we did really go to the Moon, but the footage was faked, t the actual trip in its entirety). Other previously hidden information from the Apollo missions and even STS missions in orbit are exposed here also. The author briefly covers the well documented Roswell incident from 1947 but only as a precursor to the completely unkwn facts regarding several other UFO crashes which took place in New Mexico between 1945 and 1948, and Robinson connects the whole UFO phemen to the introduction of the Atom bomb. Other chapters include the fascinating testimonies of two very different men; 1) microbiologist Dr. Dan Burisch and his personal experiences with a live extraterrestrial during his time working at S-4 at the infamous Area 51 and 2) Swiss farmer Eduard 'Billy' Meier - the most famous alien contactee story ever told and the evidence which he presents to prove his authenticity. A final chapter looks at the world of remote-viewing as a means to garner otherwise impossible to acquire data concerning alien races. Ingo Swann and Courtney Brown both feature heavily here, and Brown's Mars viewing sessions are included. For anyone new to the UFO phemen and all of its associations, this book will be a complete eye-opener! For those more seasoned researchers out there, there still remains plenty of food for thought on offer here, and all the information revealed by the author is done so in a matter-of-fact n-speculative manner. Where possible, all sources are referenced and further personal research is encouraged by the author. Robinson finishes his introduction by saying: In order to understand more it is imperative that we improve our kwledge before choosing which side of the fence we feel compelled to belong, so enjoy your read and always bear in mind that facts really can be stranger than fiction.
- Author BiographyJP Robinson was born in Beverley on the East Yorkshire coast of England in 1975. He first became fascinated by the possibility of UFOs and extraterrestrial beings in his late teens during the early 90's; the last decade before the explosion of the internet. Influenced at that time by the extraordinary claims of ex-NASA employee and whistle-blower Robert Oechsler, information regarding the complex alien situation began to surface the deeper he dug. He began honing his writing skills as a keen singer-songwriter for the best part of two decades and following five years of study in Contemporary Photography right through to degree level at Northumbria University, he developed his ability to research extensively and applied this to his dissertation where he received a first with honours. Back in 1998, his work was recommended for a commissioned piece in The Guardian. During a period as a self-employed freelance photographer he decided it was time to accumulate all of his knowledge of the alien hypothesis into one place and put years of research to good use, thus The Alien Enigma was born. He is currently living in Hull with his fiance and two daughters, where he is working on his second book.
- Author(s)J P Robinson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.