Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe modern western diet is a testament to our affluence but has also become a major contributor to ill health and chronic disease. In their follow-up to The Magnesium Crisis, Professor Jurgen Vormann & Peter Ochsenham give you the information you need to make modifications in your diet that may even save your life.
- Author(s)Peter Oschenham,Prof Jurgen Vormann
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.