Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book tells the complete story of the famous 82nd Airborne Division from its formation in 1917, through its legendary World War II campaigns (Sicily, Normandy and Holland), Vietnam, Grenada, Nicaragua, Operation Desert Storm to the present, and examines the many changes from a World War I infantry division to the rapid deployment organization it is today. The 82nd helped develop the concepts of airborne warfare during World War II. After the war the 82nd continued to develop airborne techniques and trained to provide the United States with a strategic deployment force. Since World War II, the Division has been called upon to assist in domestic and foreign disturbances. Since World War I the Division has gone through many changes, but it still bears its World War I nickname: the All American.
- Author(s)Robert P. Anzuoni
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2004
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteover 230 b/w and color photographs
- Weight1300 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.